Beschrijving van het aanbod
ACENSI Belgium is looking for an Infrastructure Solution Architect, for one of its clients in the insurance sector.
Objectives of the job
The client is looking for an experienced infrastructure architect, knowledgable about enterprise grade network and infrastructure configurations. Having a strong affinity with security and cloud technologies is a real asset for that mission.
You will :
- Adopt new Infrastructure and Cloud concepts and technologies that bring value in an efficient and pragmatic way
- Propose enhancements and improvements to existing Infrastructure and Cloud solutions and the way of working
- Ensure consistency of Infrastructure and Cloud implementation methods, solution quality, economies of scale, maintenance simplification, and compliance with security & privacy rules
- Maintain and expand knowledge of all infrastructure and cloud system & tools to produce infrastructure roadmaps
- Provide hybrid infrastructure services (network, security, storage) that enables Product Development teams to automatically deploy applications.
- You have at least 10 years working experience in similar role
- You have an excellent knowledge of both on premise (data center) and cloud (mostly Google Cloud Platform) Infrastructures and processes
- You understand cloud native development, CI/CD pipelines
- Eager to learn and to keep up-to-date with new IT trend
- Professional proficiency of IT-related English and basic understanding of Dutch or French
- Comfortable to work in self organizing teams with result accountability
- A challenging, innovative and fun work environment with high ethical standards
- A job with positive impact on critical moments of a person’s life (e.g. birth, marriage, ..)
- An opportunity to work with state-of-the art technologies and experienced colleagues
- Training opportunities to learn and grow
- A healthy work-life balance