Description de l'offre
Objectives of the job
Our client, in the insurance sector, is actively looking for a Windows System Engineer.
- Oversee daily operations- monitoring and management of IT environment and ensuring SLA adherence.
- Support for designated servers, operating systems and enterprise solutions.
- Manage changes and requisite approval process.
- Verification and maintenance of the asset management tool for al IT technology services (e.g, software, services).
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, storage allocations and exchange accounts aligned with best practices.
- Perform and test routine system functions checks to assure continuity of critical services that depend on integration and interconnectivity between multiple systems.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot and resolve software problems on servers and solutions. • Escalate incidents to relevant services (e.g. System Engineering, Network Engineering, Application Development, Enterprise Applications; Telephony).
- Coordinate master incidents between the several teams, partners, or people.
- Develop and maintain relevant policies, processes and procedures (e.g. standard operating procedures, internal support processes).
- Perform software improvements, upgrades, (also third party) patches and reconfigurations.
- Conduct research on new technology, emerging products, services, protocols and standards, and contribute to systems software procurement activities and system development initiatives.
- Participate in negotiations with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Carry out any other task in line with the main purpose of the job.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience to perform the advertised responsibilities.
- Experience working with managed service partners
- Microsoft/Office 365 & Teams services
- Analytical Thinking: You analyse information and are able to identify relationships.
- Teamwork: You foster teamwork and share your knowledge with other colleagues
Highly recommended to be efficient at working in our environment:
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- Server Administration (Windows server setup, deployment, maintenance, etc.)
- Windows Server 2012R2 or higher
- Active Directory Services, Domain Name Services (DNS), DHCP Services, NTP Services
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Virtualization with Hyper-V or VMware
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, PowerShell and Azure
- Communication: You are able to foster two-way communication.
- Problem Solving: You anticipate and solve business issues.
- Quality Focus: You set and foster high quality standards.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the company, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach.
- Device Management with: SCCM / Intune
- Ivanti Endpoint Protection and Ivanti Service Manager