ACENSI Belgium is looking for a IT Technical Lead .Net, for one of its clients.
Objectives of the job
The Technical Lead will be responsible for the technical analysis and documentation. He/she will support the back-end developers, and will be in contact with several divisions, and must be able to challenge the requirements, functional architecture or any member of the team that is in close contact with the final code.
Your mission will be :
- Write and validate solutions in collaboration with the Business colleagues and Architects, acting as SPOC for the developers in the team and validating once developed
- Design: design technical solutions based on the Business needs and the deliverables of the architects
- Give high level estimates during the preparation phase of the project
- Collaborate: collaborate with the (senior) Developers and Functional Analysts to translate the functional view in an appropriated technical view that is understandable for the developers
- Coordinate: coordinate the development of the solution with the developer
- Communicate: communicate the status of the work to the Project Leader / Team Manager
- Follow-up: help the developers understand the work that must be done, and give guidance to them through the whole development process
- Develop: develop for 50% of the time the more difficult user stories from the backlog of a sprint
- Support: support the team during the acceptance tests by the users.
- Organize: organize the «Go live» of the application.
- Guarantee: guarantee the long term overall quality of the application domain by systematically taking into account: stability, scalability, traceability, flexibility, maintainability, performance
- Train: train Young Pro’s and non .Net experts in the team, so they can take up more complex requirements, problems, etc.
1) Experience/Technical Skills
- Experience in IT (mainly .NET applications)
- Knoledge of Object Oriented principles
- Expert in technical back-end architecture and frameworks (ASP.NET/WEB API / Entity Framework)
- Great knowledges in .Net Core
2) Functional Skills
- Able to gather functional requirements and write functional designs
- Able to plan & organize functional workshops
- Familiar with the agile and scrum project methodology
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French would be a plus