Description de l'offre
ACENSI Belgium is looking for a .Net Developer, for one of its clients.
Objectives of the job
We are actively looking for a .NET Software Engineer to join our client's team.
It is a small team of independent software engineers and architects who are responsible for the creation and maintenance of the internally developed applicative .NET Framework and tooling (IDEs, CI/CD, …)
Your mission will be :
- Help the client on the applicative framework where the focus now lies on cloud-readiness
- Development of libraries and webservices
- Work on subjects as configuration management, caching, security, logging etc.
- Provide developer documentation on how that service can be used withing other application
- Work End2End, from first analysis to final implementation and deployment in production.
- Provide developer documentation on how that service can be used withing other applications.
- Expanding the framework to support cloud native applications
1) Experience/Technical Skills on :
- C# .NET Core | C# .NET
- MS Development tools (Visual Studio) .NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- REST API Development (JSON, Swagger, ..)
- Development documentation (user guides, how to, ..)
- Azure features / resources
2) Soft Skills
- Team Player
- Interested in latest development, new evolutions within the Microsoft development landscape
- Problem Solver
- Fluent English
- Fluent French OR Dutch