ACENSI Belgium is looking for a Data Engineer Python, for one of its clients in the insurance sector.
Objectives of the job
You will assist other data engineers and data scientists and coach them with the complex data pipelines and get them up to-speed on AWS.
Your challenge will be :
- Designing, developing, constructing, testing and maintaining the complete data management and processing systems
- Aggregate and Transform raw data coming from a variety of data sources to fulfil the functional & non-functional business needs
- Discovering various opportunities for data acquisitions and exploring new ways of using existing data
- Creating of data models to reduce system complexity and hence increase efficiency and reduce cost
- Performance optimization and monitoring: automating processes, optimizing data delivery & re-designing the architecture to improve performance
- Proposing ways to improve data quality, reliability & efficiency of the whole system
- Creating a solution by integrating a variety of programming languages and tools together
- You have at least 10 years working experience in similar role
- You have a strong background on data engineering and cloud computing with Amazon.
- You have knowledge on the following services as those play a pivotal role in the setup, maintenance and integration of our platform and data pipelines : Kubernetes, Python, AWS, Terraform, Collibra
- You speak English fluently. Speaking French or Dutch is a great asset
- You are willing to work on-site at least 3 days per week