Description de l'offre
ACENSI is looking for a PMO to join a project team.
Do you LOVE managing projects?
If so, join ACENSI as a PMO!
What will you do ?
- Accompany the activity managers and technical project managers in the management of their workload and capacity to do
- Build any structure or reporting elements to highlight the points requiring particular vigilance, then maintain them or make them evolve as needed
- Forecasting and monitoring of activity, consolidation of the forecasted workload plan
- Establishment of the invoicing forecast, management and analysis of budget variances
- Monitoring of budgets, estimates, consumption and consolidation of reporting
- Implementation of processes and dashboards to ensure operational monitoring
- Collection of the various dashboards from each department manager and project director
- Consolidation of planning, alerts, load incompatibilities
- Participation in the evolution and optimization of governance rules and tools.
What are your skills ?
- You have a university degree
- You have between 1 and 3 years of relevant experience
- You have a project management certification (PRINCE2 or PMP)
- You are comfortable with Jira
- You have a basic knowledge of budget management
- You are able to coach and animate a community of people
- You are autonomous, have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and a good sense of synthesis
- You speak English and French fluently. Speaking Dutch would be an asset