Description de l'offre
Required Responsibilities :
• Be responsible for the follow-up of technical questions via a ticketing system.
• Analyze and interpret client inquiries to understand the issues and decide on the best plan of action to solve them.
• Analyze a problem, solve it and if it is too complex communicate it to the appropriate persons.
• Give informations, advices or instructions in response to client inquiries.
• You will be in contact with the clients, your team members and external parties on a daily basis.
• Provide first line diagnosis of the problems.
• Make sure tickets are up-to date and treated on time.
• Provide a high degree of client satisfaction in all work undertaken.
Your profile :
• You need to have at least one successful internship experience.
• You are comfortable working with the Windows OS.
• You are able to prioritize your work and manage your time.
• You can express yourself perfectly in Dutch, English and French to be able to talk with the customers.
• You enjoy helping others solve their IT incidents and you have very good communication skills.